Special Quorum Court Meeting - White River Landing CUP Appeal
Special Quorum Court Agenda Packet - February 9, 2017
A G E N D A
1. CALL TO ORDER. JUDGE WOOD
2. PRAYER AND PLEDGE.
3. ROLL CALL.
4. ADOPTION OF AGENDA.
5. County White River Landing CUP
Conditional Use Permit Request
Location: Section 09, Township 15 North, Range 30 West
Owner: Terry Presley
Applicant: Terry Presley
Location Address: 5241 Shaeffer Rd
Approximately 7.24 acres Proposed Land Use: Wedding Barn/ Event Center
Coordinates: Latitude: 35.98965276, Longitude: -94.16338163
Project #: 2016-277 Planner: Nathan Crouch email: NCrouch@co.washington.ar.us
• Introductory Remarks and Presentation by County Staff Summarizing the Project and Staff Recommendation.
• Remarks from Applicable Public Agencies or Departments (Health Department, Road Department, etc.)
• Remarks by the Applicant/ Supporters of the Project. (30-minute limit)
• Remarks by the Appellant/Opponents of the Project. (30-minute limit)
6. AN ORDINANCE RATIFYING OR DENYING
A CONDITIONAL USE PERMIT GRANTED
BY THE PLANNING AND ZONING BOARD. EVA MADISON
At this time the Quorum Court will decide which Ordinance will be considered.
The ordinance will be on first reading.
• Motion by a Member of the Quorum Court.
• Deliberation of the Quorum Court.
• Public Comment.
20-minute limit: 10 minutes for and 10 minutes against; 3-minute limit per speaker-
each speaker gets one opportunity to speak unless the Quorum Court votes to
suspend the rules by 2/3 vote
• Possible Vote on Ordinance. If no action is taken by the Quorum Court, the
ordinance will be on second reading at the February 16 regular Quorum Court
meeting. However, the Quorum Court can amend the ordinance; suspend the rules
and move the ordinance up to second reading; or suspend the rules and move the
ordinance up to second and third reading for adoption at this time.