Ordinance Review Committee Meeting
Ordinance Review Agenda Packet - February 13, 2017
A G E N D A
1. Call to Order. JP Butch Pond will call the meeting to order as senior member of the Ordinance Review Committee.
2. Introduction of Committee Members. Members of the 2017-18 Ordinance Review Committee are: Daniel Balls, JP District #7, Lisa Ecke, Ann Harbison, Eva Madison, Butch Pond, and Bill Ussery.
3. Selection of Chair/Vice Chair.
4. Adoption of Agenda.
5. Review of the Responsibilities of the Ordinance Review Committee. The responsibilities of the Ordinance Review Committee include reviewing and recommending revisions to the Washington County Code of Ordinances in consultation with the County Attorney.
6. Establishment of Regular Meeting Time. The Ordinance Review Committee meeting today is the Monday, 17 days prior to the regular Quorum Court meeting, at 5:30 p.m. in the Quorum Court Room.
7. Review of County Code Sections 2-18. This has been tabled for several meetings in anticipation of a letter from a CPA in regard to JP travel compensation. This letter has been received and this matter can be finalized.
8. Agenda for Next Meeting.
9. Other Business: Any other business to be discussed by the Committee will be brought up at this time.
10. Public Comment.