Public Works Committee Meeting
This meeting will be immediately following County Services.
Public Works Agenda Packet - January 30, 2017
A G E N D A
1. Call to Order. JP Butch Pond will call the meeting to order as senior member
of the Public Services Committee.
2. Introduction of Committee Members. Members of the 2017-2018 Public Works
Committee are: Daniel Balls, Harvey Bowman, Ann Harbison, Roddy Lloyd, Tom
Lundstrum, Butch Pond, and Bill Ussery.
3. Selection of Chair/Vice Chair.
4. Adoption of Agenda.
5. Review of the Responsibilities of the Public Works Committee: The
responsibilities of the Public Works Committee include review of maintenance
and expansion of the County’s infrastructure to meet the needs of the County’s
growth. The County Judge will keep Committee informed on road and county
6. Establishment of Regular Meeting Time. The Public Works Committee
meeting today is the Monday, 17 days prior to the regular Quorum Court meeting,
at 5:30 p.m. (immediately following the County Services Committee meeting)
in the Quorum Court Room.
7. Year End Reports for 2016:
• Buildings & Grounds – Dwight Gonzales, County Building Superintendent.
• Road Department – Charles Ward, Road Superintendent.
8. Other Business: Any other business to be discussed by the Committee will
be brought up at this time.
9. Public Comments.