County Services Committee Meeting
County Services Agenda Packet - January 30, 2017
A G E N D A
1. Call to Order. JP Joe Patterson will call the meeting to order as senior member of
the County Services Committee.
2. Introduction of Committee Members. Members of the 2017-2018 County Services
Committee are: Robert Dennis, Joe Kieklak, Eva Madison, Sue Madison, Joel Maxwell,
Joe Patterson, and the JP to be appointed by the Governor for District #7.
3. Selection of Chair/Vice Chair.
4. Adoption of Agenda.
5. Review of the Responsibilities of the County Services Committee. The responsibilities
of the County Services Committee include review of policies concerning delivery of county
services to citizens that do not involve construction or infrastructure needs.
6. Establishment of Regular Meeting Time. The County Service Committee meeting today
is the Monday, 17 days prior to the regular Quorum Court meeting, at 5:30 p.m. in the
Quorum Court Room.
8. Discussion About The Expectations Of Ozark Regional Transit. It has been requested
that the Court establish goals and expectations for Ozark Regional Transit.
9. Year End Reports for 2016:
• Washington County Planning – Jim Kimbrough, Director
• Washington County Animal Shelter – Angela Ledgerwood, Director
• Information Technology – John Adams, Director
10. Other Business: Any other business to be discussed by the Committee will be
brought up at this time.
11. Public Comments.