Personnel Committee Meetng
Personnel Agenda Packet - February 6, 2017
A G E N D A
1. Call to Order. JP Butch Pond will call the meeting to order as senior member
of the Personnel Committee.
2. Introduction of Committee Members. Members of the 2017-18 Personnel
Committee are: Harvey Bowman, Robert Dennis, Lisa Ecke, Joe Kieklak, Sue
Madison, Butch Pond, Bill Ussery.
3. Selection of Chair / Vice Chair.
4. Adoption of Agenda.
5. Review of the Responsibilities of the Personnel Committee: The
responsibilities of the Personnel Committee include review and make
recommendations regarding the development of a comprehensive personnel
system for Washington County. This includes salary levels, policies, affirmative
action review, employee insurance, fringe benefits, and travel policies.
6. Establishment of Regular Meeting Time. The Personnel Committee meeting
today is the Monday, 10 days prior to the regular Quorum Court meeting, at 5:30
p.m. in the Quorum Court Room.
7. Request From County Judge Joseph Wood To Create A Chief Deputy Of
Administration Position For 2017.
8. Request From Human Resources Director Michael Watson To Discuss The
9. Other Business: Any other business to be discussed by the Committee will
be brought up at this time.
10. Public Comments.